Contributing to the project

Developer
Aug 29, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Edited Aug 29, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Hi.. I've been spending some time on this project and have extended a number of functionalities including adding better point support (x, y, styling, markers, ID, name etc..), making databinding persistent across postback (like binding a gridview), adding a DataTable adapter to get a data series from a Table ('coz that is how you usually get data in ASP.Net) etc. Can someone please tell me how to contribute my changes to the project so that others may benefit from the same?

Thanks.

Developer
Aug 29, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Nevermind.. Found the page for uploading patches. Apparently, that's the only thing i can do for now so...

Coordinator
Oct 3, 2011 at 9:23 PM

You has been added as a developer and now you can checkin your contributions directly. Wellcome! :-)

Developer
Oct 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM
testmyo wrote:

Hi.. I've been spending some time on this project and have extended a number of functionalities including adding better point support (x, y, styling, markers, ID, name etc..), making databinding persistent across postback (like binding a gridview), adding a DataTable adapter to get a data series from a Table ('coz that is how you usually get data in ASP.Net) etc. Can someone please tell me how to contribute my changes to the project so that others may benefit from the same?

Thanks.

I would like to use the DataTable adapter that you developed.  Is it available?

Developer
Oct 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM

You can contact me at tforsman@ix.netcom.com

Coordinator
Oct 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Hi tjforsman,

I added you as a contributor in project.
Welcome!

Thanks Paulovich